Second, ZUBR needs to run a quick check on whether we may establish a relationship with your company. To enable us to do so, please, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Country of registration
- Company name
- Company type (PLC, LLC, LLP, etc.)
- Registration number
- Company registered address
We will specifically appreciate a link from you to any public register containing at least the above information.
Third, ZUBR needs to perform due diligence on the company revealing ultimate beneficial owner(s).
To enable us do so, please submit the images of the following documents to email@example.com:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Incumbency dated within the last six months (if available and only in relevant jurisdictions);
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or other constituent documents as envisages in the relevant jurisdiction (or Partnership Agreement);
- Shareholders Register (except for public companies);
- Directors/Designated Members Register (or a list of such persons, if permitted by the relevant jurisdiction);
- Company Bank Statement (dated within the last three months);
- Individual Verification for active Directors/Designated Members (a copy of their ID and a proof of address dated within the last three months);
- Individual Verification for Shareholders holding over 25% (a copy of their ID and a proof of address dated within the last three months);
- Any individual not in the above group mentioned in clause 8 or 9 above who has the ability to control investment or product (e.g. operators) must be verified (a copy of their ID and a proof of address dated within the last three months);
- Confirmation (Authorization Letter) that the controller for ZUBR Account (the individual ZUBR Exchange is dealing with) has the authority to act on behalf of the relevant company (e.g., by way of Power of attorney or otherwise).
We may request further documents if a company is listed on a regulated exchange or has any financial institution licence.
When your company’s verification is finished, your registered personal ZUBR account will be transformed into your company’s ZUBR account.